CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sleepless in Upland

I stay up pretty late for no reason, it seems. But whenever people try to get me to go to sleep before I make myself, most of the time, I just sit in my bed with my ipod on. Cars driving in and out of the parking lot every few minutes, shining their headlights through the blinds and onto the ceiling and I can't help but watch them. Then there is the freakishly loud breathing of my roommate. I am aware that it can't be helped, and I'm not mad about it at all, but when I'm not tired enough to just pass out in my bed, it makes me want to sleep in the hallway. 


Sleep is the dumbest thing ever! Except for naps. Oh naps, they are straight from heaven. I can always seem to sleep when I have a class to be at. I don't think I can completely blame it on my laziness, though. I've figured out that I would have the perfect sleeping habits if days were 26  hours long. I need to be up for at least 18 hours to be tired, unless I have been sleep deprived the past few days. Or 28 hour days would be nice, because I would need to be up longer if I was sleeping that much. That would seriously be the best. 

My body was not made for days on planet earth.

1 comments:

Rach said...

I wish that we could just stock up on sleep and then not have to sleep for days. I think that would be useful.